How to install Bluestacks? Graphics Card Error 25000 Solved !
BlueStacks App Player allows users to run Android Apps on Windows and MAC. You can download BlueStacks App Player from their official website: http://www.bluestacks.com. But downloaded file is extraction program not a full setup. While installing extraction program it checks your system configuration and scan for drivers installed on your PC. This causes errors like Graphics Card Error 25000.
Note: If you have failed to install Bluestacks earlier then before re-installing please remove files/settings leftover from a previous installation. Follow these instructions:
>> Simply uninstall Bluestacks from Control Panel
>> Delete the following directories manually:
2) C:\Program Files\BlueStacks
>>To clean up previous BlueStacks installation registry keys, please download this file: http://cdn.bluestacks.com/public/tools/del-BST.reg
Double click on it and when asked for confirmation click “yes”.
>>Please reboot your system to reduce the possibility of any interactions with an anti virus or Windows Defender before you install BlueStacks beta subsequently.
To solve this error follow these instructions:
Don’t ever try to install Bluestacks Emulator via BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native. That downloaded thin installer 8.59 MB file throwing error at the beginning of installation. That setup file ends before it gets extract.
Instead of that simply download full setup from here: BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_REL.msi. It’s nearly 127 MB file with .msi extension. Now we can get started with Installation>>
1. Click on Downloaded Bluestacks File (Please make sure it is 127MB file with .msi extension.
2. You will get a security warning to Run this file. Simply Click on “Run”.
3. Then Bluestacks installation wizard will start. Check on “I Accept the Terms in the License Agreement” and Click Next.
4. Keep “App store access” and “App notifications” checked and Click on install.
5. Then installation will start.
6. While installing you might get an error. Don’t worry just click “OK” installation will not terminate. Error says that the software which you are installing is beta version and hence high graphics apps will not run properly.
Note: While installation is in progress you might also face some weird error. Before installation finishes, suddenly Bluestacks Main Window will open-up and it’s half visible. Don’t close that window or else it will not get successfully installed.
Many users are facing this error “when they open Blustacks only blank screen appears and nothing goes ahead”. So please don’t close any window till setup finishes completely.
So now you installed BlueStacks successfully on your Windows 7 PC.
Still if you are facing any kind of error while installing direct setup you can ask me by commenting below.. If you like this post please Share it because sharing is caring..